Please read below to know what the cost involved on every designated program.
- Food ( Twice daily)
- Airport pick-up and drop off
- 24/7 in-country support
- Program Orientation
- Volunteer placement
- Visa support and advice
- Full induction and orientation by an experienced staff member on arrival.
- Certification of project completion
- Training and workshops from our experienced staff
- Pre-departure preparation by your own specialist Volunteer Advisor.
- Phone sim card
- Internet ( 1 month subscription) 10GB DATA
- Culture awareness tutorials.
- A supervisor at your work placement
- Organization project uniform ( not compulsory to wear always)
- Organization identification card
- Administrative cost
- 24-hour support and backup from staff to you.
- Donation to A local project.
- Internal Medical insurance (First Aid)
WHAT PRICES EXCLUDES
- VISA COST
- INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL AND TRAVEL INSURANCE
- MONEY SPENDING
- TRANSPORT FROM HOST HOUSE TO WORK PLACE
Please remember - we're not responsible for everything.
If you choose to take part in one of our programs, we cannot allow for every eventuality. You will be choosing to travel far afield to places that can be both exotic and unpredictable.
Below is the fees table.
EXTRA WEEK: USD $ 150 / EUR 152
BASIC FEE: USD $ 450 / EUR 452